When you enter Music From Hell, you are obliged to abide by these house rules that have been drawn up for the Music From Hell Festival. This for your and our safety.
Instructions from the staff or the persons authorized for that, which are related to the house rules, must be strictly followed at all times!
- Dutch law applies to the Music From Hell.
- ID from the age of 14 is mandatory.
- You can be searched to protect your own and other people's safety. If you do not cooperate, you can be denied access to the festival.
- It is not permitted to bring in cool boxes, complete lunch packages and the like.
- It is not permitted to take drinks inside or to take drinks outside the gates.
- Persons dressed in football shirts and / or clothing that belong to (a) certain group (s) can be refused.
- Film, video and professional photographic equipment (cameras with large, interchangeable lenses) are not permitted. Mobile phones with photo / video capabilities and normal (digital) cameras without removable lenses are allowed on the festival grounds.
- Pets are not allowed (for their own good).
- Distributing leaflets, flyers and / or trading in goods at the festival and in the immediate vicinity is prohibited, unless written permission has been granted by the organization.
- Alcohol is not provided to persons under the age of 18.
- Persons who demonstrably want to enter the festival under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs can be refused, the person who is demonstrably under the influence can not claim any reimbursement of tickets and / or travel costs.
- Drugs are prohibited at Music From Hell. If you are aware that you have a maximum of 5 grams of soft drugs in your possession, you have the option of donating them. If you refuse to hand over these soft drugs or if you have more than 5 grams in your possession, you will be transferred to the police. Upon discovery of use, possession of hard drugs and / or dealing in soft / hard drugs, you will be arrested without mercy and transferred to the police.
- All daily social norms and values apply to the Music From Hell. Threatening and using violence, making discriminating comments in speech and / or gesture, sexual intimidation, peeing wildly, throwing beer are not tolerated.
- If contamination and / or destruction of materials and terrain is detected, you will be denied access to the festival and you will be handed over to the police. The possible damages will also be recovered from you.
- It is forbidden to possess weapons or other objects that can be used as weapons. Upon discovery you will be transferred over to the police.
- When committing crimes, you are arrested and handed over to the police.
- The organization and / or its employees cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage.
- More than 85 Db (a) of sound can be produced at the festival.
- The organization accepts no liability whatsoever for any adverse consequences that may result from your hearing. Staying at the festival is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- During the festival photos & video recordings will be made for promotional purposes. Anyone who visits Music From Hell agrees with this.
- Failure to comply with our house rules will irrevocably deny you access to the festival.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned to Music From Hell. Even if a band has dropped out for whatever reason.
The team wishes you a great Music From Hell
Appie & Clout